Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Crochet Gifts in 1-2-3 !

 
Here are some more great gift ideas found in a Crochet! magazine's Special Issue -
(You can order this issue on the link above or buy it in your local craft store (or bookstore) - even though it was published in the fall I just saw it for the first time in my local Joann's)
 
This Scarf Necklace (from the cover) is made with a beautiful variegated yarn.  It is very lightweight and adds a great pop of color to any simple top.
 
 
 
 This Ice Drop necklace is made with a pretty metallic yarn and clear tear drop beads.  It adds a fancy touch of sparkle to a Christmas party outfit or any winter dress.  I would like to make another one with gold metallic yarn.
 
I enjoy working with yarn and beads and then turning them into a jewelry design.  I often have grand plans to crochet something special (shawl or top) for an event coming up but as the event gets closer and time dwindles down, I end up with nothing crocheted a day or two before . . . . so, I 'resort' to creating some jewelry to wear and be the 'star' of my outfit.  Now that the time to Christmas is getting short, these would make the quick gifts you need!
 
(In a few days, another very quick necklace design - FREE pattern)


No comments:

Post a Comment