Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Lamb Vest - Crochet Today!

 
I enjoyed designing this cute little hoodie.  It is made out of Red Heart's Buttercup yarn - which is 'super soft' but can make it very hard to see your stitches.  So, all stitches are made in between the stitches below (since the stitch loops are impossible to see through the fuzzy yarn).  It works up very quickly and would be nice in other colors for other animals.  All you would need to do is change the shape of the ears (and tail - there is a little one on the back - not shown in this photo :) ).

Sadly, this is my last design for Crochet Today - they stopped their publication with this issue.  It was a wonderful magazine and I enjoyed working with the editor, Theresa Gonzalez.  She helped me get my start in crochet-designing by publishing my Celtic Knot Scarf in March 2012 (Now available free from Crochet Today by clicking name of design above).  Over the next year many of my new designs will be appearing in Crochet! magazine and Crochet World.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Would be cute in some bigger kids too. I will miss Crochet Today! Will look for you in the others. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete